N601+ meets the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19 when used in accordance with the directions and preparation for use against Human Coronavirus.*
Neutral, no rinse food contact sanitizer. Dual dilution ratios for added use as a broad spectrum hospital use disinfectant cleaner. Broad spectrum claims for both food contact sanitizing and also for disinfectant cleaning.
EPA Reg.No. 10324-63-8370
EPA Est. 8370-IL-1
This EPA registered product may not be available for sale in all states. Confirm with Nyco Customer Service at 800-752-4754 for availability of sale in your state.
No Rinse Food Contact Sanitizer Features
- No rinse food contact sanitizer
- Also a disinfectant cleaner, mildewstat and fungicide
- Effective against common bacteria that cause foodborne illness, such as E. coli, Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella enterica
- Kills Influenza A Virus (H1N1), (H5N1)
- Kills MRSA and CA-MRSA
- Kills HBV and HCV
- Controls small flies in drains